- No teeth/can't walk/drinks breast milk exclusively = too young. Parents, no matter how cute he/she is, we all know your baby can't even eat candy yet.
- No costume = no candy. And don't act annoyed when people ask you what your costume is.
- Don't go to the same house twice.
- Age 12 or 13 is probably old enough to quit trick-or treating. Basically if your parents don't need to go with you, you are probably too old.
- Smile and say thank-you. And act like they people giving you candy are doing you a favor because they are.
Follow these rules and I'm happy to give you candy because you are probably adorable.